Terms and Conditions
Please read this user agreement and these terms and conditions carefully before using the e-payment system. Click here!
How to reserve?
Fill in the reservation request
form indicating destination, dates and flights.
Upon reception of your request we will confirm
the status of your reservation.
How long is?
If you reservation request reach
us 45 days in advance of your flight, we will
confirm your reservation immediately.
Between 45 days and 10 days before your flight,
we will answer within 72 hours except during high
season as many of our flight fully booked long
in advance (same flights are full 3 months in
Within 10 days before flights, we will do our
How to pay?
Once you agree to the booking
we will send you by email a detailed printable
invoice (MS Excel file) representing a 50% deposit
of the total amount of your reservation. Upon
reception of the invoice, you must to complete
and signed it indicating your credit card details
and return it by fax to (33-4) 42 91 36 41 (in
France) and (662) 664 0663 (in Thailand).
You can pay by Western Union, more information
After my deposit payment?
We will send a voucher confirming
your reservation and deposit payment. Copy of
this voucher is kept at Yangon Airways head office
How do I use my confirmation
See "How do I get my tickets?"
Is the deposit strictly required?
Yes, otherwise we must cancel
Which credit card do you accept
We accept Visa Card and Master
When do I make the remaining
The remaining 50% are to be
paid at reception of tickets.
Can I pay remaining payment
in FEC/credit card?
payment could be paid by cash in USD only. Incase
you would like to pay total amount by credit card, please
inform. When you make a reservation.
do I get my tickets?
Present your confirmation voucher
at Yangon Airways head office in Yangon during
office hours Monday to Friday from 09.00am to
18.00pm and Saturday from 9.00 am to 12.00 am.
Outside office hours, our staff will deliver your
tickets at your arrival at the Airport or at your
hotel. 10US$ charge will be applied for delivery.
When is high season?
Traditional high season starts
1st October and lasts until end of April.
Can I modify my reservation?
Depending on seat availability reservation can be modified as below;
- 22 US$ for each name change same sector and same travel date.
- 20 US$ for each date change less then 72 hours before departure.
- No Charge for each date change less more 72 hours before departure.
- 10 US$ for sector change (additional the difference of fare).
Can I cancel my reservation?
If tickets have not been issued, your reservation can be cancelled by notifying us by email. No charge will apply
(same like modification).
If deposit payment has already been made before cancellation, deposit amount will be refunded ;
- 30USD will be deducted from the amount refunded for administrative charge for issued Voucher.
- 40USD will be deducted from the amount refunded for administrative charge for issued ticket.
- Full refund due to the Airlines fail to carry in time.
- 30USD for lost ticket (Ticket copy + police + Station report). Payment can be arranged after 90 days of Null & Void declaration.